Mesotherapy is a very popular and minimally invasive injectable skin treatment in our clinic. This treatment provides all the nutrients our skin needs by injecting a cocktail of nutrient-rich vitamins directly into the skin. This helps us to prevent ageing and improve the texture and tone of the skin.
The cocktail of nutrition includes vitamins, anti-oxidants, amino acid and hyaluronic acid.
Advantages of our signature product:
- A cocktail of 54 active substance that stimulate cell metabolism, combined with hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamins – 12, amino acids – 23, coenzymes – 6, nucleotide bases – 5, minerals – 6, anti-oxidants – 2.
- Highly purified hyaluronic acid – an essential element of the viscose-elastic balance.
- A patented method of sterilisation – double microfiltration – sustains the effects of the ingredients and guarantees biological effectivity.
The Mesotherapy Advantage
- Minimally Invasive
- Short Recovery Time
- Treatments Only Take 30-40 Minutes
- Multiple Treatment Required
The Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Deeply hydrates skin
- Stimulate collagen
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevent aging and new wrinkles
- Increase strength and elasticity
- Brighten complexion
- Even color tone
- Heal damage skin tissue
You will notice visible improvement after each treatment such as smoother skin, fewer uneven skin tones or a plump effect. However, you do need multiple treatment to achieve full result.
One course is 5 treatments with 4 weeks in between each treatment.
Are mesotherapy painful?
We will apply anesthetic cream on the treatment area before the procedure so you will only feel a little discomfort during the treatments.
From £300 per individual treatment.
Discount available for treatment courses.
Depends on the individual
No. of treatment
4 treatment needed as 1 course for the best result
Why choose us?
- Treatments performed by fully qualified doctor and aesthetic nurse
- Highest client care
- Advance Technology
- Private and Secure environments
- Multiple language service
- Late hour appointments
- Full insurance
- We are open 7 days a week. We provide free first time consultation, a second consultation from £60 per hour with a doctor or £30 with an aesthetic nurse.
- Booking is required depending on availability.
- We charge £50 deposit for certain treatments and late hour appointments.
- Special offer available for multiple treatments
What do our client say?
Dr. Chen and Dr. Olga are both so good at mesotherapy and always looking after my skin. I feel my skin condition is better, and I look much younger after treatments. As a mom of two kids, I am very happy with the result!Linda F
The nurse only spread the content in 9 injection when I had Mesotherapy treatment in one of Harley street clinic, which didn't reach the result I want at all. Doctors in RA clinic always spread the contents in many shots evenly, which is making my skin much more hydrated, smoother. I felt my skin tone is brighter and more even. Will refer all my friends to them definitely.Barbara
Good team with good quality of care. Thank you for looking after my skin!Gina